Emirates Airline’s Pilot Hiring Roadshow in United States
Emirates Airlines, in an effort to address the its ongoing shortage of qualified pilots, is on a pilot recruiting and hiring tour. Emirates Airlines is dubbing the strategy “Emirates Pilot Roadshow” and has several events planned in the United States.
Emirates will be visiting several U.S. cities, including Houston, Fort Lauderdale, Boston and Seattle to host information sessions and network with pilots. Emirates is attempting to appeal to candidates by explaining their compensation and benefits.
Scheduled upcoming events include:
- Thursday, June 21 – 4:00 PM
- Friday, June 22 – 10:00 AM
Location: The Westin Boston
- Wednesday, July 18 – 3:00 PM
Location: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- Saturday, July 21. Preselection process by invitation only
- Sunday, July 22. Preselection process by invitation only
- Monday, July 23. Preselection process by invitation only
- Tuesday, July 24. Preselection process by invitation only
- Saturday, July 25. Preselection process by invitation only
- Wednesday, August 15 – 11:00 AM
- Thursday, August 16 – 9:00 AM
- Friday, August 17 – 9:00 AM
Location: Marriott Marquis Hotel
Greg started his professional pilot journey in 2002 after graduating from Embry Riddle. Since that time he has accumulated close to 8,000 hours working as a pilot. Greg’s professional experience includes flight instructing, animal tracking, backcountry flying, forest firefighting, passenger charter, part 135 cargo, flying for a regional airline, and working as a manager in charge of a part 135 and part 121 training programs. Greg took a 5 year hiatus from flying and worked in software development and marketing. He has returned to flying and works for a major airline. Greg enjoys educating and helping pilots improve their professional lives and is passionate about applying technology and new methods to help with traditional challenges.