Easy, Fast, Better
Better hiring decisions start with an improved process. Get access to more pilots with concrete recruitment possibilities. Spend more time hitting your pilot staffing goals and at surprisingly affordable prices.
More Qualified Pilots
Get access to a wider pool of qualified candidates and find pilots that better match the qualifications needed for your job opportunities.
Get in touch with pilots for less cost than existing recruiting processes and know which of your recruiting dollars are working.
Get immediate access to candidate's qualifications, experience, work preferences, and certificates/ratings.
First three job listings are free.
Pilot Job Central is your alternative to expensive recruiting agencies and unreliable jobs boards. Creating your first three job listings is free and pilots can contact you through those listings. Employers pay if they want to seek out and contact pilots directly, for additional jobs posted after the first three, or for additional advanced features.
How it works
Describe your position.
Create a free job posting on Pilot Job Central and specify how a candidate would be a great fit.
Pilots apply to your position.
Pilots seek positions based on what fits their wants and needs and are able apply to your position.
Filter by qualifications
Employers have the option to seek out pilots based on desired qualifications and contact them directly.
Manage your matches.
You may manage your pipeline from within the Pilot Job Central platform or are able to export it into a format that better suites your workflow.
Predictable, Fixed Pricing
Make unpredictable recruitment costs a thing of the past. Posting your first three job opportunities on Pilot Job Central is free. After that you can choose from a la carte or subscription options for additional job postings. Additional packages are available that allow employers to connect directly with candidates who are qualified and suited to their available job opportunities.
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Flight Instructor
- Employment Preferences
Manage Applications Your Way
You can use Pilot Job Central's dashboard to manage applications and get an overview of your hiring activities. Or if that doesn't fit your workflow you can export applicant data to use in your existing employee recruitment systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and how are employers charged?
- Employers may post their first three pilot jobs for free. Employers pay for additional postings after the first three, to contact candidates directly, or to use other advanced features.
- Are employers committed to hiring matched pilots?
- No. Employers know their needs best. Pilot Job Central strives to bring you the best matches. However, we have no policies committing employers to offer employment to any specific applicant.
- Are employers limited to the amount of jobs they can post?
- No. We encourage you to break up job listings by location, position, and terms of employment. You will more effectively reach pilots when your job openings are tuned so that the pilots can search for positions they are qualified for.
- How long are job listings good for?
- Each job listing is good for 30 days. You may set application close dates that are different. But to keep the job listing system fresh and up-to-date, job listings are set to expire at 30 days.
- How do employers receive applications to their job postings?
- Employers can choose to accept, monitor, and grade pilot applicants within the Pilot Job Central Dashboard. Employers have the option to export applicant data to use in their own existing processes.
- Does Pilot Job Central Verify Pilot Credentials?
- We are a matching service and do not verify individual pilots credentials. Pilot Job Central encourages employers to verify all pilot applicant information.
- How do employers get started?
- Pilot Job Central vets each account that is allowed to post jobs. To get started, contact us here. We will get back to you quickly.
- How is Pilot Job Central different?
- We have created an advanced search system where you can quickly find candidates with the exact qualifications you are seeking. You may also find candidates based on intent and desired working conditions. Find qualified, and interested, candidates faster.