- Piedmont Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group.
- Operates under a capacity purchase agreement (CBA) for American Airlines.
- Guaranteed pilot job with American Airlines after serving a minimum time with Piedmont Airlines
- Piedmont Airlines pilots receive American Airlines profit sharing.
- Hiring direct entry captains.
- New cadet program allows a cadet instructor to receive partial tuition reimbursement starting at 500 hours of total time.
There's a better way to find a pilot job.
Piedmont Airlines is Hiring Pilots
Pilot applicants apply via a third party application website.
Minimum Pilot Requirements to Apply:
- 1,500 hours of flight time, 50 hours of multi-engine time, 250 hours as Pilot in Command or meet requirements for Restricted ATP
- First class medical certificate
- Commercial Multi-engine certificate with an instrument rating, and an English Proficient Endorsement
- Philadelphia International Airport PHL
- Charlotte/Douglas International Airport CLT
- Embraer EMB-145 58
- Embraer EMB-145 2
Pilot Job Searches Shouldn't Be Stressful.
It takes just minutes to set up your profile and begin matching with available opportunities.
Piedmont Airlines Hourly Pilot Pay Rate
- Most Junior Captain Hired May 2018
International overnights earn an additional $10/night.