- Operates under a capacity purchase agreement (CPA) with Delta Air Lines and United Airlines.
- Guaranteed application review where 30% of pilots will have their application reviewed each year by Delta Air Lines Sponsors.
- As part of commuter policy will provide 4 hotel rooms per month.
- Will be first United States operator of new Bombardier CRJ550.
There's a better way to find a pilot job.
GoJet Airlines is Hiring Pilots
Pilot applicants apply via a third party pilot application website.
Minimum Pilot Requirements to Apply:
- Airline transport pilot license or Commercial pilot license with multi-engine rating
- First class medical certificate
- Meet ATP or R-ATP minimums for Total Time and 100 hours of night, 75 hours of instrument, 200 hours of cross country flight time.
- 25 hours of multi-engine flight time
- CRJ700 47
- CRJ900 7
- CRJ550 50
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport ORD
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport RDU
- St Louis Lambert International Airport STL
- Denver International Airport DEN
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport DTW
Pilot Job Searches Shouldn't Be Stressful.
It takes just minutes to set up your profile and begin matching with available opportunities.
GoJet Airlines Hourly Pilot Pay Rate
|Year||CRJ Captain||CRJ First Officer|
- Monthly Pay Guarantee 70 hours
- Most Junior Captain Hired June 2018
401K: company matches employee contribution 50% up to 4 to 8% of pay depending on years of service.