Matching Jobs to Your Preferences and Needs
You know what you need in a job. Traditional pilot job searches don't give you a means of matching your preferences with opportunities. Our process allows you to search by type of employment, type of operator, and your commute or relocation preferences. Save time and effort and better target your job search efforts.
How it works
Create a profile.
Just one profile. After completing your qualifications and experience employers will be able to find you.
Set your preferences.
Set whether you are ok with commuting or moving and the type of aviation operation and employment terms you prefer.
You and employers find eachother.
Search employers based on your preferences. Employers will be searching for you too.
Match your job needs.
Choose from the opportunities that best match your career goals and job requirements.
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Flight Instructor
- Type of Operation
Simplified Job Search
Taking the Stress Out of Finding a Pilot Job
73 percent of people say searching for a job is as unpleasant as a root canal. Only a breakup or death of a loved one is ranked more stressful. It's time to get out of the rat race. Just one profile to get access to our diverse pilot job opportunities and also allow employers to find you.
Know Your Value
A View of Your Career From 30,000 Feet
Knowing your market value is key to a succesful job search. Not having a clear picture of what employers are offering means leaving money on the table. Pilot Job Central allows you to see a clear picture of available compensation as you seek your ideal pilot job opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Pilot Job Central work?
- Pilots create their profile to include qualifications, experience, and work preferences. Pilots and employers are then able to seek eachother out and match based on employment preferences.
- How long will it take to complete a profile?
- This will vary depending on your experience, qualifications, and other details you have to enter. A basic profile to get started will take just a few minutes.
- Does pilot job central help pilots with their job search?
- No. We are a matching service and have created an advanced search system to help you quickly and easily hone in on the jobs that best fit your needs and qualifications. But if you need additional assistance with your job search there are many good consulting firms available.
- What parts of my profile are publicly viewable?
- Access to your name and contact information is only available to verified employers. Also, other fields related to flying and driving history, your medical certificate, and current employment history are only visible to verified employers who have opted into increased access.
- How much does Pilot Job Central cost?
- Creating a pilot profile and applying to your first three jobs is free. After that low cost monthly subscription options are available to apply to additional jobs. Employers are able to reach out and contact pilots at no cost to pilots.
- How often can pilot profiles be updated?
- You can update your profile as often as you want. We recommend keeping your information up to date and checking back for offers.
- How timely are pilot job listings?
- Job listings on Pilot Job Central expire every 30 days. Employers may repost jobs when they expire. This ensures employers are actively seeking candidates for the positions featured on Pilot Job Central.
- Why should I sign up?
- Pilot Job Central has created an advanced search and matching system to help you quickly find your dream position. Employers are able to search out your profile and contact you directly. Creating a profile is free and employers can always contact you. Your first three job applications are also free. Low cost subscription options exist to expand your job search options.